RA Logo contest (Read 6946 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

For those confused about "Train. Analyze. Improve." click Nice work everyone! Some nice looking stuff.
    Click?

Roads were made for journeys...

Lazy idiot

Click?
      Bah... fixed it. I kept forgetting how to make proper links this morning. thanks!

Tick tock

alright three logos to chose from. These are just a few quick rough drafts I am open to changing any of them, so please give some feedback.
        I like those but i dont like the green. What do they look like in the current RA colors?

Orion Goals: 5k 18:30 10K 38:00 Marathon 3:10

I would have to say the third is very close to the colors already but I will change the second one and the first I think everyone will know what it looks like blue since its kinda the same. So I changed the second logo to blue but I felt that they needed to be a little more bold so the blue is darker

Ex-Smoker turned Runner!

I'll work on some logos this week, I'm in school now for GD so maybe I can work it into my homework somehow! Smile
            -Jen
            2010 Goals! Get back into running after having my son miles miles miles!
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would have to say the third is very close to the colors already but I will change the second one and the first I think everyone will know what it looks like blue since its kinda the same. So I changed the second logo to blue but I felt that they needed to be a little more bold so the blue is darker
              Ooh, me likey.... Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Couple ideas with color variations...If anybody wants to work from these I would be happy to provide photoshop files. As you can see I like simple bright colors. runningahead

~Gordo~

It's a little goofy I know. I'm still trying to figure out how to change the color. ~Gordo
                  !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

Prophet!

ehm..are you sure about "analize" ?
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ehm..are you sure about "analize" ?
                      I like the example given with the 3rd definition...pooter... Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

I like the example given with the 3rd definition...pooter... Wink
                        raisin boy used to say pooter for computer. Good thing he grew out of that one fast.

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

I definitely like this one too. A couple things to change that I would think would be an improvement. 1) For some reason I don't like the "A"s looking like this "^". Can the cross bar be added? 2) I think some running steps are in order. Maybe underneath the running portion. Not to much to clutter it, but me likes pictures. 3) Of course a "y" in analyze Just my thoughts.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

raisin boy used to say pooter for computer. Good thing he grew out of that one fast.
                            RAISIN...RAISIN...RAISIN...now Dane does this ALL the time. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Sorry about the typo it is all fixed now
                                I like this one and Zoomies one way sign. I wonder if they could be combined.

Orion Goals: 5k 18:30 10K 38:00 Marathon 3:10