Coaching (Read 80 times)

stoik16

I know many runners are always interested in guidance for their running goals. Being very passionate and runner myself and coach for 10 years I like to help runners achieve their best. Please check my website for more information about getting coaching help if you are interested.

www.artursbareikis.com/coaching

Anything is possible if you believe

Thanks for taking your time

Arturs

SMART Approach

Nice website Arturs. Also, your coaching services are very reasonably priced.  I would recommend having a separate link for fees. OR put your coaching system, details how you coach, fees etc.  at the top of "coaching" link and again on bottom. Also, create a testimonials page where your runners comment on their successes working with you. Good luck!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

MarcusBello7

Pity, Arthur used to offer very good classes and had a knowledge of running like no other. He also created this cool website from which you could see his passion for running, sadly it is no more. Now all we have left is to bet on the top runners on the best sports betting sites for 2024.