Facebook Integration (Read 4223 times)

Wow - this looks just great! Thanks!
    COROCAT

I like the FB page...very nice! Thank you!

Marquess of Utopia

Thanks Eric! Is there a way to change the summary page? Why does it display 5 miles PR instead of 8K. I have always thought of an 8K as a standard distance like the 5K and 10K.

Wobblebottom

That was like being given a surprise present and not having a clue what it is until you open it! Thank you, you are a genius.

IMKY13 finish!!

Great job Eric!!!! Don't forget people..if you enjoy RA and the new FB feature...be sure and make a donation. Smile I just made a small one Big grin

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

runnergirlmommy

Big grin way cool, thanks so much!!!
                Thanks for the app, eric! One small note, could we have the option to not show our PR's? Mine are mostly from back in college and not even close to my present day pace. It makes it look like I'm bragging.

Lazy idiot

Make sure everyone that you're checking out the preferences tab within the FB application. Some of the issues raised here may be answered within that tab. Thanks, Eric. I know many people are excited to have this available.

Tick tock

bikerboybrett

Sounds awesome! Looking forward to having another app to keep me on my iphone longer! Thanks!!!
                    vicentefrijole

It the preferences of the app you an choose to publish your notes. But, that is all I have seen as far as choosing what can be published. I would like to change the default graph; maybe have it default to the graph in my summary. EDIT: You can tell it to publish none of your activities, races, or workout plus races.
                      thanks! I'll play around with it some more... I was hoping to spare my "friends" tons of updates while I figure out how it works... Blush
                        Sweet!

Flat footer

Thanks Eric! I will definitely use it! Cool

Dave

I find myself wanting to comment on other people's runs. I wonder what that might look like in terms of functionality. MTA: Great work, Eric. Very cool.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I find myself wanting to comment on other people's runs. I wonder what that might look like...
                              Probably like this: AP ran 8.4 miles in the rain at 8:45min/mile dgb2n observed: another junk run; don't you ever do quality runs or have any purposes to your runs d00d?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

NoKenyan

Ah you yunguns and yer facebook. How about a "facelift" application Cool