It Really Begs the Question (Running Tights) (Read 952 times)

What do I get for $130.00 that I am not getting for $22.99?

I am sure there is a substantial difference in quality, but come on.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

You're comparing a pair of long johns to a pair of wind stopper sub zero tights but point taken.

A Mercedes AMG S65 sedan is sweet but is it really $180,000 nicer than a Honda Accord?

Runners run

Maybe the more expensive ones make your junk look more photogenic.

xor

Hippo!

No Talent Drips

...and no, it really doesn't. C'mon Nads. 

CW-X thermals for the sub-0 days up here. Worth every penny.

Dei Gratia

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

So sad to see LawyerAlfie is the one to misuse "Begs the question"

MELANCHOLY-PANDA

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

So said to see LawyerAlfie is the one to misuse "Begs the question"

MELANCHOLY-PANDA

Name-calling.  Oooooooo, that's cold.  HA HA HA. Get it?  COLD.

And you guys are right, but looking stupid is a small price to pay for finding a nicely-priced pair of tights! Baby, it's cold outside!

L Train

Yeah because you're bound to not look stupid in those tights.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Does anyone like Windstopper fabric?  I hate the stuff...sure, it's warm, but It doesn't stretch, which requires going up at least 1 full size, then they are too baggy on top to stay up without cinching the waist drawstring really tight to keep them from pulling down.  I've had at least 3 different brands of tights for running or cycling (NB, PI, Gore) with Windstopper front panels and they ALL do this.

Totally not worth the $$.  Sugoi SubZero tights are, though.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Does anyone like Windstopper fabric?  I hate the stuff...sure, it's warm, but It doesn't stretch, which requires going up at least 1 full size, then they are too baggy on top to stay up without cinching the waist drawstring really tight to keep them from pulling down.  I've had at least 3 different brands of tights for running or cycling (NB, PI, Gore) with Windstopper front panels and they ALL do this.

Yeah, I totally hate when the windstopped front-panel doesn't stretch.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Yeah because you're bound to not look stupid in those tights.

My man, coming through with the ugliest sentence in the world, just to make me look good. You even missed a comma! Thanks, brah!

xor

Brah?

Oh dear.

Totally not worth the $$.  Sugoi SubZero tights are, though.

Second time I've read that.

I love the underwear with the wind stopper panel in the front, covering my junk. Hell yeah.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Yeah, I totally hate when the windstopped front-panel doesn't stretch.

How you doin'?

Runners run