Swim Intervals (Read 754 times)

Koruja

As always, sorry if this has already been brought to the table. When I do some of my swim workouts I do intervals or sets of different drills/swim styles/distances/speads. And I think it would be really great to be able to use the interval function from the run entry form in the swim entry form. Example: Warm Up - 500 yards easy, crawl set 1 - 50 yards kickboard, 50 yds pull buoy x3 set 2 - 200 yards breaststroke, technique set 3 - 100 yards breaststroke, hard Cool Down - 500 yards easy, crawl Thanks -Jen
    eric :)

Hi Jen, This has already been requested, but that should not prevent you from requesting it yourself Smile I've been meaning to enable this but keep getting distracted by other stuff. I'll add it as soon as I can. eric Smile
      Koruja

I knew it had to of been brought up by now, anyway Thank You Smile
          I also am in to something like that, but also possibly add in to show a pace per 100yards/meters. I'm new to swimming (thru triathlons), so i may not know how real swimmers track their progress, but this whole 100yard/meter thing keeps coming up for me at least. Maybe sorta like the running pace or bike speed would be great to have. As far as the swimming intervals, mine change a lot and would love to have something like the running intervals to enter all my data, and Yes i'm a little obsessive about data and like to track everything... Here's an example of one of my swim workouts, which i currently log in the notes field. 9:22 - 500 WarmUp 4 by 50 1) 0:40 2) 0:42 3) 0:42 4) 0:42 3 by 100 1) 1:34 2) 1:32 3) 1:32 3:22 - 200yds 3 by 100 1) 1:32 2) 1:34 3) 1:37 4 by 50 1) 0:41 2) 0:44 3) 0:45 4) 0:44 7:15 - 400 - CoolDown
          eric :)

I started working on redoing the training log. The goal for this time around is to make it completely customizable using the latest technologies. I'm not sure how best to represent the swimming data you listed here. It has multiple sets but in the same workout. I think the best I can do is something similar to the running intervals, and you'll have to log them as separate workouts.