date picker and delete runs (Read 1103 times)

eric :)

Hello everyone, I just uploaded the latest changes. Aside from some security fixes, you now can delete your runs. You will also notice a date picker icon on certain pages. It is my first step to creating event scheduling. I think it'll take 3 or 4 weeks because it is a complicated feature. Besides, summer is here and I like to up my weekly mileage in preparations for New York City Marathon. Fo the people that requested this feature, thank you for your patience! eric Smile
    dkc

I realize that the data picker isn't finished yet, but I just thought I'd let you know that it defaults to the year 1905.

I fixed it. Believe it or not, it's similar to the Y2K bug! I was trying to be helpful by setting the date picker with the date in text box. Maybe I should just default it to today's date instead.
        dkc

Hi Eric, Looks like the date picker bug that I reported a few weeks ago has cropped up again. When I hit the date picker icon, it defaults to 1905.

dkc, The problem is the short date format and the Y2K bug. You display your date as 07/05/05, and the computer thinks the 05 is 1905. I made some more changes that will always convert 05 to 2005, which should fix the problem. If it doesn't, then I'll have to ignore the date in the date field and always display the current month instead. Let me know if you run into any further problems. eric Smile