Why Is the Republican Field So Extreme? (Read 2137 times)

Feeling the growl again

But you know what I would really like? For you to stop attacking me personally, calling me paranoid, crazy, and insane in public. Making up lies about what I told you in private. That would be great. Thanks in advance.

I called you paranoid.  When you continuously believe someone is out to get you, when they are not, you are indeed paranoid.  That is the most descriptive word for it.  

Much of the rest of your version feeds off that...a distorted lens of intent.  I assume you think anything that does not agree with your version of events is a lie.   You're still bringing up and clinging to things that were apologized for over 18 months ago. I've stated my intent, you're living in another reality and won't accept it, I'm done with it.  

I suggest you simply stop trying to look for ways to disagree and look for ways to just move on and quit coming back to this. 

MTA:  As for your profession, honestly, most of it was disingenuous.  Many times you have used your profession to belittle and bully the opinions of others -- typically on topics that degree does not put you in the position to claim such expertise in.  Your profession was therefore a good route to show you how it felt to be on the receiving end of that type of treatment.  Whether I actually believed what I wrote was immaterial.  You made other people feel bad, and since you are insecure about it it was an easy route to show you how you made others feel.  It was probably a bit callous on my part, but I had hoped you would learn from it.

Nobody wants to read this.  Move on buddy.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Why is it sideways?

I just want you to stop with the personal attacks. Until you stop, I will continue to ask you to stop. It's really that simple. Smile

MTA: Seriously--I am "bringing up" things that happened 18 months ago! You brought it up on page 66 of this thread in a post in which you also lied about other things I said! Holy hell. Now I defend myself, and I am bringing up old things! Wow. Just. Wow.

Feeling the growl again

I just want you to stop with the personal attacks. 

Paranoid.  Carry on.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Why is it sideways?

Thanks for being such a great teacher to me, spaniel. I see now that you had my well being at heart every time you insulted me personally. I am sorry I didn't see the profound lesson you were teaching me about human kindness through your ceaseless bullying.

Chris T

It's funny how politics brings out the best in people.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

It's funny how politics brings out the best in people.

yup.  Politics and religion...

steph  

Why is it sideways?

Nobody wants to read this.  

This is one thing you and I can agree on. See, all is not lost! 

SadBlack eyeJokingUndecidedSurprisedClownSmileBig grin

Sorry, RAers. Sometimes I am a dumbass. My main hope is that no one in their right mind is still reading this thread anyhow.

Lazy idiot

Sorry, RAers. Sometimes I am a dumbass. My main hope is that no one in their right mind is still reading this thread anyhow.

Left minders, keep reading.

Tick tock

DoppleBock

Beetlejuice - Beetlejuice - Beetlejuice

I should not have come here ...

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Moderator: P called you a chicken hawk, pointing out that you never went to war and highlighting your many deferments.

G: P is a liar. My daddy went to war twice. 

Moderator: Candidate P, do you take it back?

P:  Umm, no. 

Moderator: G, do you have a reply?

G: I am offended.  Did I mention that my daddy went to war? 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Scout7

Interesting summation.  Thanks for playing.

I get confused by all this foreign politics. Is Martin Sheen still president? He seemed to be doing an OK job last time I noticed something about it on the TV...

Ostrich runner

President Bartlett does have a pretty funny twitter account.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Menace to Sobriety

I get confused by all this foreign politics. Is Martin Sheen still president? He seemed to be doing an OK job last time I noticed something about it on the TV...

Last I heard it was Morgan Freeman, but that was right before the comet hit.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Runners run