St George marathon (Read 771 times)

Well I can never get into New York but I finally won a lottery! St. George in the fall!

2016 Goals

2000 miles

Get ready for my 2nd Boston Marathon

No race goals, just stay healthy and work on flexibility and strength. 

Cattywumpus

Congratulations!  The scenery is spectacular!

Running is stupid

xor

Go that way.  Really fast.

If something gets in your way, turn.

Imminent Catastrophe

I actually got in. And I hardly ever get into lotteries! 0 for 7 in NYCM. I did get into Miwok but then odds are better than even (sorry, SRL). I've heard so many good things about this race, now I can't wait for the big plunge. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I got in too.,  It is a great race with great scenery.  I ran it in 2009.

fear the Col Sanders

I got in this year, too.  Yay me.

Look for the SRL doppleganger in pink.  I tend to stick out like a sore thumb.

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

xor

WOOHOO! 

Congrats! I've run it the past two years and will be there again this year. Hoping for cooler weather this time. A lot of people say it is Thier favorite course.

I fly.

Congrats!  

I ran it last year.  It was well organized and very beautiful.  And hot.  I hope it's not hot for you!

Bring it on.