What is your very favorite blog? (Read 567 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is mine: Mimi Smartypants I need more blogs to read...tell me your faves! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

This guy's blog is a great read. He's a news cameraman in the mideast, trying to train in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza, sometimes he has to wear a flak jacket. I ran the Tiberias Marathon with him in January, a very interesting "bloke" : http://point1of1percent.blogspot.com/

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

shyrunner07

i like Pink is the New Blog http://trent.blogspot.com. It's just light celeb fluff, but it's written by a fellow michigander...and he always types up silly captions on the pictures (in pink no less! Smile ) He drops a lot of stories about Michigan too, which are fun to read..."hey i know that place!".
          More celeb gossip goodness... www.dlisted.com www.popsugar.com www.perezhilton.com I also like anonymouslawyer.blogspot.com !
          2009: BQ?
            www.gofugyourself.com www.thesuperficial.com Mindless entertainment- but really funSmile

madness baby

perezhilton! I read it on my blackberry when I'm stuck in traffic, if I have had time to catch up on RA! Perfect.
              deb
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I read Perez Hilton and The Superficial every day! I need to check out those other ones, too! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This guy's blog is a great read. He's a news cameraman in the mideast, trying to train in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza, sometimes he has to wear a flak jacket. I ran the Tiberias Marathon with him in January, a very interesting "bloke" : http://point1of1percent.blogspot.com/
                  I don't know if folks who take those news jobs are brave or crazy. But they certainly have interesting stories to tell! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

I don't know if folks who take those news jobs are brave or crazy. But they certainly have interesting stories to tell! Smile k
                    Yeah, check out his archives from June (Gaza), August (The Israel-Lebanon war) and December (Al-Anbar Province, Iraq) of 2006. Then try to find an excuse not to run!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016