Inaugural Running4Recovery Running Club to be launched in St. Louis (Read 365 times)

Good Afternoon Everyone, Hope you're having a great Labor Day weekend and getting in some nice, long relaxing runs (or simply hanging out at the pool). As I've mentioned before we are forming our first R4R running club here in St. Louis, MO and will then model the rest of the clubs across the country after this one once we figure out the structure, what works, what doesn't, etc. If you would like to help out with this and live in or near the St. Louis, MO area please contact me at carey.smith@running4recovery.com to learn more. Thanks for your help in spreading the word and please encourage your friends and family to join the program/forum so they can be up to date on everything that is happening. Wishing you all the best, Carey Visit http://carey-goingthedistance.blogspot.com to see what I've been up to www.running4recovery.com
      Here's wishing you the best Carey. I like St. Louis, and I've ran a marathon there twice. It was my maiden shot at 26.2 on October 15th, 1995 and I ran it again on 10/15/2000. The courses were different but both were through beautiful parts of the city. Best of luck in your endeavors. As you know, I have a pal here locally who started a race for a recovery house. It's a big event. He began his running life after recovering at the house.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.