RunningAhead Refugees -- (Read 2276 times)

MrNamtor

Listen flippy, they can say anything they want about me or you. But wcrunner? They need to lay off him. He's the best of us. And of them too, I'm sure of it.

MrNamtor

Just don't enter any races she's in, and you'll be fine.

I think i'd be fine in any case but thanks for the heads up.

Honestly you guys.  I didn't post much at RWOL (once every couple of weeks, if that) so may get slapped down for this but oh well.  

We stampeded into their house - all 200 - 300 or so of us completely overwhelming a tight knit community.  Now it feels like folks are running around trampling their gardens and breaking stuff.    

Every RA regular  to a person has been pretty welcoming as far as I can see.    So what if some folks want to let off a little steam with some gentle ribbing let it be and don't take it personally.   Geez. 

Group hug now.....or maybe pie and beer.   Or I made some really good bread pudding for Thanksgiving.  

Okay back to lurking and exploring this great site.   

You can call me Anna

Snerk

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Listen flippy, they can say anything they want about me or you. But wcrunner? They need to lay off him. He's the best of us. And of them too, I'm sure of it.

You notice I haven't been complaining here.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Just what makes one the best? And you seem to be pretty sure that he can be the best of people you know nothing of.  

MrNamtor

alright well if no one else cares then neither do I. But no cupcakes for me. I don't eat that kind of crap.

Hip Redux

alright well if no one else cares then neither do I. But no cupcakes for me. I don't eat that kind of crap.

Isn't that the whole point of running? To be able to eat that kinda stuff?   I guess I've been doing it wrong. lol

Shakedown Street

you are a cupcake....remember.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

@runjerseygirl

Are we not welcome? Cry

Do you even run?

MrNamtor

Isn't that the whole point of running? To be able to eat that kinda stuff?   I guess I've been doing it wrong. lol

yeah you have been. Just because you run doesn't mean you can put a bunch of crap in your body and it's ok.

Slice

I would put my money on WG.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Shakedown Street

Everyone RA regular  to a person has been pretty welcoming as far as I can see.    So what if some folks want to let off a little steam with some gentle ribbing let it be and don't take it personally.   Geez. 

Group hug now.....or maybe pie and beer.   Or I made some really good bread pudding for Thanksgiving.  

Okay back to lurking and exploring this great site.   

word

word to the second on the bread pudding

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Prince of Fatness

Isn't that the whole point of running? To be able to eat that kinda stuff?

No.  It's so you can drink beer.

Not at it at all. 

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Namtor, give it a fucking rest already. You need to get off your high horse. We invaded their turf. They are having fun at our expense. Get over it. Stop making the rest of us look bad because you are acting like an ignorant dickhead.