New Balance 993 - In Stock (Read 1668 times)

JOHNMAGGIO

The New Balance 993 is now out. It replaces the New Balance 992. The 992 did not fit as well as the 991 did that is why the number upgrade happened so quickly. The 993 promises a better fit, sleeker style and more cushioning. The 993 has the latest cushioning from New Balance, Abzorb DTS which is a combination of Abzorb, Abzorb SBS, and Abzorb FL. The New Balance 993 is lighter than previous versions, fits better, and is on a better last for running. Simular lasts can be found on the 1224, and 1062. The MSRP is $139.99 Here is a link to the New Balance 993 in Men's Gray. Men's Black, and Women's Gray are also available. http://www.nbannapolis.com/new_balance/new-mens-br-new-balance-993-br-stabilitycushion-p-405.html Here is a picture of the 993 gray Just an FYI the 992 is on sale for $109.99 and if you use coupon code "finish" in the check out you can get a 10% discount on any shoe on the site. If you need more info visit www.nbannapolis.com or call at 877-573-1141
    www.nbannapolis.com
    mikeymike

Are they made of gold or something? Damn.

Runners run

Are they made of gold or something? Damn.
        You said it......at that price, I would hope they last for 1,000 miles.....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Flat footer

Dang that place is expensive! They have the 1224's $134.99! Shocked That's with the big $5 off sale... I just picked some up for $100.
          DangerZone

A little pricey, but they look nice. I need a new pair of running sneakers.
            JOHNMAGGIO

Dang that place is expensive! They have the 1224's $134.99! Shocked That's with the big $5 off sale... I just picked some up for $100.
              Cut me some slack. Its a bran new shoe, and we all have bills to pay too, I cant give them all away. Who ever sold you those for $100 is loosing big money. After you pay for the shoe there was barely enough left over to pay the rent, much less the electric bill, payroll etc... The 993 is expected to be lighter, more of a technical running shoe, and they have an enhanced heel cushioning system like the high end runners (1224, 1062)
              www.nbannapolis.com
              Purdey

Self anointed title

I hear that advertising is expensive too..... oh no hang on.... you seem to have that one covered. Roll eyes

Marquess of Utopia

The 993 is expected to be lighter, more of a technical running shoe, and they have an enhanced heel cushioning system like the high end runners (1224, 1062)
                  What do you mean by technical? They look like heavy bricks. What I think of technical would be the NBx line of shoes.
                  JOHNMAGGIO

The new 993 for men is 12.9oz. the 1062 and 1224 are 12.8oz. So they made is just as light as there high end performance NBX shoes. The 992 was 14.3oz so much heavier. Also is you take a look at the pics of the three you will notice the same heel and forefoot technolgy which utilizes ABZORB DTS in the heel, and ABZORB SBS in the forefoot. They also streamlined the shape of the sole to be more like the NBX shoes. You will notice the same basic shape. Once more they greatly improved the fit so it is more like a glove. Shoe that fit good, perform good as they say.
                    www.nbannapolis.com