Sport bra suggestions (Read 1033 times)

Cowgirl84

Does anyone have suggestions for a sports bra for a C cup??? Thanks!!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Both of the ones I suggested are available in Cs. I wear a D and find that they are both very supportive and comfy. Best thing you can do is try a few styles on (it's a lot like finding the right shoe). An actual running store may have the best selection...though I find that a lot of running stores seem to believe that runners only have Cs and smaller and may carry a lot of models, but only in smaller cup sizes. Kohl's generally has good selection of the Champion bras. TitleNine.com is also good. Mostly I order online and return what doesn't work. When I find something I like I watch for future sales and stick with a style pretty much until it is discontinued or I happen upon something that works better.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

gooddogs74

I will second titlenine.com, but I am also C cup and find that most regular pullover styles are fine. I find the Nike ones quite comfortable.

uncontrollable

Does anyone know of a sports bra that helps an A or A- LOOK like a B or C??? I would be thrilled! LOL.

peace

xor

Does anyone know of a sports bra that helps an A or A- LOOK like a B or C??? I would be thrilled! LOL.
            Aw, I think you are an A+.

Queen of 3rd Place

Moving comfort Fiona. Kinda pricey. Champion is good, too. /http://www.movingcomfort.com MTA - added a link

Ex runner

Cowgirl84

Thanks for the input!!!

Non ducor, duco.

Why would you want to? I've never seen a fast chick that was a C cup or for that matter a B!
                    I confess that I own two padded sports bras...One is a Hanes and the other is Danskin. I got them at Wal-Mart. Wink