What's YOUR slogan? (Read 1373 times)

"Don't get in the way of Emilee"
      "One morning I shot an elephant in my peter. How he got in my peter, I don't know." "Show me the peter!" "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his peter." "A boy's best friend is his peter." And my personal favorite: "If you build it, peter will come." I love having a name with such great innuendo potential! Big grin
      He's all mine, oh yeah . . .
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He's all mine, oh yeah . . .
        Heh, I got some good ones with did... Make Room for the Did. Wait Till We Get Our Did On You. Does the Hard Did, So You Don't Have To. For a Hard-Earned Thirst, Did. Savour the Flavour of Did. Your Flexible Did. I am Stuck on Did, 'Cause Did's Stuck on Me.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

"You know when it's Trent" "Make yourself at home with Trent" "Trent is my passion." "Trent whiter than the whitest!" that last one is true!
          SXC Beast

Planeteer

"Chicken ? You bet." Roll eyes "Jaron is what the world was waiting for." Yes
              Currently one of my favs is by Ernest Hemingway; "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." It's a "work thing" Big grin
              "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

geekfarm@centurytel.net

Not original, "Do it today, put no faith in tomorrow" You never know when the bus will get ya.

Dog-Love

"Sherry is your safe place in an unsafe world!" OK then...I'm feeling calmer already
                  Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Sandi Sue

My favorite slogan is "No food tastes as good as thin feels." I try to keep that in mind when I'm jonesin' for a brownie or a huge piece of North Douglas chocolate cake.

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

...when I'm jonesin' for a brownie or a huge piece of North Douglas chocolate cake.
                      When you're Jonesin' for either of those, I guess there will be a LONGER run on that day Big grin
                      "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Dog-Love

Hey thanks for the suggestion..."North Douglas Chocolate Cake" Oh Wait.."Nuthin tastes as good as thin feels"
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                        Rynamite

"Ryan makes dreams come true" Hey, I like this thing Wink
                          Scout7

"Ryan makes dreams come true" Hey, I like this thing Wink
                            I have a slogan for ya, Ryan.....

Burninated Peasant

"Michael - Your personal entertainer." Yikes!
                              xhristopher