Races in New Jersey the First Week of June (Read 85 times)

Also near Watchung is the Trap Rock brewery/restaurant in Berkeley Heights.

On On

Also near Watchung is the Trap Rock brewery/restaurant in Berkeley Heights.

Trap Rock makes good beer but their food prices are a little high.  I like their IPA, but Charlie changes it up every now and then.  I used to get a few kegs from him every year when I was using the kegerator more.

Kane and Carton are both good.  Carton 077 has become my go to beer when I go out.

Let's hope for good weather and we can hang out in the sun post race for a few beers.

Prince of Fatness

Kane and Carton are both good.  Carton 077 has become my go to beer when I go out.

I really like the Carton Boat Beer.  They have been canning that one.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

The weather looks good for Sunday and I have a growler of Flat12 and a growler of Sun King for post race. Hope to see some of you there.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Strict WTF adherent

I really like the Carton Boat Beer.  They have been canning that one.

BDG is my go-to there. Like a big beautiful glass of brown bread.

Feeling the growl again

I remain envious of impending activities.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

BDG is my go-to there. Like a big beautiful glass of brown bread.

Have had it. A while back. Delicious. Need to revisit.

Whodat at needs to go to Carton while in Red Bank for sure.

Not at it at all. 

On On

The weather looks good for Sunday and I have a growler of Flat12 and a growler of Sun King for post race. Hope to see some of you there.

Sounds great.  I just went beer shopping,  Got a little mix of a few summer beers and ipas.  Now I just have to go mark the trail at some point.  You would think "Follow the Pink trail" would be good enough but surprisingly there are quite a few trail runners that do not know how to read trail marks.