My first 300 mile month (Read 786 times)

thanks everyone. Smile It started out feeling ok, but that last week just wore me down even though it was the first time in a few months I dipped below 60mpw. I started a new job (after being a SAHM for 14yrs!) at the beginning of the month...between working, homeschooling, and running, I was ready to take an unscheduled rest day on Saturday. I'm enjoying the taper! And thanks Rick, we hope to do well!!! On November 16, I'll find out if lots of long slow miles worked. I don't know if I'm more excited to see Mar's PR or grab one for myself! Cool

Jennifer mm#1231

My legs are killing me

I'd say you qualify for "Superwoman" status! Nice work.

Me and my RP

You rock girl..you're my girl crushSmile
          You rock girl..you're my girl crushSmile
          It's mutual m'dear. Big grin 9 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

Jennifer mm#1231

Me and my RP

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I'm so FREAKIN' excited!!!!!!! We're gonna get *SO* drunk Sunday. you'll have to pour me into the cab on Monday morningSmile
              YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I'm so FREAKIN' excited!!!!!!! We're gonna get *SO* drunk Sunday. you'll have to pour me into the cab on Monday morningSmile
              what, no next day recovery run? I wonder if there will be any way to track how many random strangers I will proclaim my love to? Thank goodness I'm a happy drunk. Tongue There will be a time when picture taking will have to cease...

Jennifer mm#1231

On November 16, I'll find out if lots of long slow miles worked.
                I'm betting on YES. Good luck ladies, give 'em hell!

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.