Vote - would you pre-order a technical shirt from RA? (Read 772 times)

I would pre-order and might pre-pay depending on the price. EDIT: any one of the 3 styles
    The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
    http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
      Are there any graphic artists that can design a nice logo for these shirts? Maybe post them on the boards to get a look at them. It would be nice to wear at races and do some advertising for Eric. This is the first site I point people to when they come and ask me about running. Jim
      derek

Pre-order and pre-pay. Would prefer short-sleeve, but I'll go with whatever style is being sold

Derek

Imminent Catastrophe

DW says I have too many t-shirts, but still, I'd like a short sleeve or sleeveless. Has to be technical fabric, though--no cotton!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Wingz

Professional Noob

pre-order, pre-pay of tank top and short sleeve. Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I'm in. All of the above. :0 Jilly
              "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                I would pre-order and pre-pay for a long sleeve. Smile

Jennifer mm#1231

Would prepay, and for any of the styles. I would like to see the design posted here first, though! Smile
                  2009: BQ?
                    Preorder and prepay - short and long sleeve. Ewa
                    I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                      Would prepay, and for any of the styles. I would like to see the design posted here first, though! Smile
                      ditto Smile

Prophet!

never...i don't want anybody else to find out about this site... Wink ... p.s: yes pre-order/yes pre-pay/ any three styles..
                          prefer tank 1st, short sleeve 2nd prepay is fine. Tech only, not cotton.
                          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
                            Update: looks like there would be 27 pre-pay orders (includes multiples) majority is for ss/any with LS next and Tanks last Maybe keep the poll going until the middle of next week and then try to get some pricing estimates? Sound OK?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                            Thyroid Support Group

Are there any graphic artists that can design a nice logo for these shirts? Maybe post them on the boards to get a look at them. Jim
                              Just messing around: If you have some ideas let me know, I can create it! Smile
                                Pre order and re pay all but the Tank Style What about shorts/thights? Logo 1

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire