Iamdenise's GPS thread (Read 1108 times)

eric :)

Iamdenise, Can you go to this page and see if Garmin can detect your GPS? click Also, which GPS do you have?

Double IPA Please!

When I go to Garmin I get the page below, but it doesnt say anything other than that: Garmin Communicator Plugin Test Page I have a 305 When I click on Import in my Training Log this is the url: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/dfacf53546b044449924825e113e7f04#focus

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Go back to the Garmin page and wait a little. Initially, you would only see the text: "Garmin Communicator Plugin Test Page" After waiting for a while (several seconds to a minute - it varies), it should print out some text. Could you paste the text here so I can see what Garmin thinks you have?

Double IPA Please!

Im still sitting at the test page and nothing is happening..lol..It must be the user..

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Hold on, let me test a theory... Gimme 5 minutes.
            IamGreg

If history is any indication, this is clearly an 'end-user' issue. Big grin Surprised Please do not charge her for your services by the hour....I don't make that kind of money Cool

Double IPA Please!

Okay

Double IPA Please!

If history is any indication, this is clearly an 'end-user' issue. Big grin Surprised Please do not charge her for your services by the hour....I don't make that kind of money Cool
                  hahahaha funny darling..funny..

hahahaha funny darling..funny..
                    lol you two!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Double IPA Please!

lol you two!
                      Where the hell have you been? Your starting to give me a complex- figured you were upset cause I couldnt run last week!

I'm just sitting here watching Cops from my home made Tivo and not really looking into her problem. Isn't that how contractors rack up the big bucks? Tongue
                          Where the hell have you been? Your starting to give me a complex- figured you were upset cause I couldnt run last week!
                          I've been running Smile Where have you been??? oh and lmao at me being upset because you couldn't run Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Im still sitting at the test page and nothing is happening..lol..It must be the user..
                            There's nothing??? Here's what I got when I have only the Communicator installed without the USB driver: Garmin Communicator Plugin Test Page Communicator Plugin is properly installed and up to date, version 2.6.3.0. Garmin GPS device is NOT detected. To complete test, connect device and refresh page. If a Garmin device is connected and you're still having problems, download and install the latest Garmin USB drivers.

Double IPA Please!

I've been running Smile Where have you been??? oh and lmao at me being upset because you couldn't run Tongue
                              Running too! I started back on Monday..

IamGreg

Well it's good to know that I am not the only one that embraces billing customers in a reasonable/customary manner. Even if that means we are multi-tasking... Thank you for helping her out. Otherwise this would have gotten added to my 'honey do list'.