Compression socks (Read 1981 times)

vegefrog

I've been shopping for them, and happened to buy them last night thanks to this thread. 

Gotta give them a try.

(and who said running was a cheap sport that only included a pair of shoes?)

Let me know what you think. You are way more advanced then me so I will be interested to know what you think about them!

And yeah...running isn't so cheap when you start running more then 5K's ( husband balked at my marathon fee of $75) LOL!

Let me know what you think. You are way more advanced then me so I will be interested to know what you think about them!

And yeah...running isn't so cheap when you start running more then 5K's ( husband balked at my marathon fee of $75) LOL!

My wife brings that issue up everyone once in a while. I just tell her to compare it to when I use to golf in a regular basis. 

kcam

FYI - $10.76 per pair, didn't go far enough to check shipping and tax but seems like a good price for 8-15mm graduated socks.

Run Wild

I love my compression socks more than anything!

I have pretty bulky calf muscles.  The socks keep things from bouncing around too much.  Any time that I am running more than 50 miles per week the socks are a must have or I wouldn't make it through.

ohiopublic

KenCamet and others Are the 10 dollar socks that you provided the link for (allegro hopsox) just as good as the CEP compression socks. Always looking for a good deal!
              KenCamet and others Are the 10 dollar socks that you provided the link for (allegro hopsox) just as good as the CEP compression socks. Always looking for a good deal!

For the Futuro brand and the microfiber fabric, I think so, in nearly all areas. This is in terms of durability and maintaining the compression. 

benjemin28

link spam