Yurbuds "Off The Rack" (Read 182 times)

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

My wife and I got our Yurbuds at an expo, where they custom-sized the earpieces for our ears.  Bought replacement covers the same way.

We'd like to pick up some for her dad for Father's Day, but we'd like for it to be a surprise (and may not be able to make it to a retailer anyway).  How does the sizing situation work if you don't have the reps measuring your ear canal?  Do they just come with multiple sizes of covers?

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

an amazing likeness

Very quietly sneak up behind him...usually being dressed like a bush or non-descript shrubbery works best -- then leap onto his back and bring him down. Then, while you hold him down, have your #2 pour hot wax into each ear. Follow the wax with a dash of ice water to set it, then remove with needlenose pliers. Repeat for the other side. Wave your little wand-thingee in front of his face to erase his memory, and poof him.

Done.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wave your little wand-thingee in front of his face to erase his memory, and poof him.

Done.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's a lot of effort.  Wouldn't it be simpler to chop his ears off, use them to custom-fit the Yurbuds, then gift-wrap the whole shebang and hand it to him Sunday?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

I tried three different sizes at an expo and couldn't really tell too much of a difference, I just picked one.

Of note, the sale went something like:

Me:  Those fit good, I'll take them.

Them: Do you wanted the $40 set, or the tangle free set for (something like) $65.

Me:  I already have a fine headset, I just need the rubbery tips.

Them: Oh, (disappointment), ok then it is 2 pair for $12.

Moral:  They are cheap if you ask for just the adapters.

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

Yurbuds

Hi there!

The Yurbuds' team would be more than happy to assist you in finding the right fit for your father-in-law! Please contact Yurbuds Customer Service at (314)553-9950 ext. 9951 and ask for Beth and mention RunningAHEAD. In the future, customers can always receive personalized fitting by taking a picture of your ear while wearing the headphones and emailing it to orders@yurbuds.com. We then examine the fit and mail you the correct size. I hope this helps and thank you for being a loyal Yurbuds customer!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hi there!

The Yurbuds' team would be more than happy to assist you in finding the right fit for your father-in-law! Please contact Yurbuds Customer Service at (314)553-9950 ext. 9951 and ask for Beth and mention RunningAHEAD. In the future, customers can always receive personalized fitting by taking a picture of your ear while wearing the headphones and emailing it to orders@yurbuds.com. We then examine the fit and mail you the correct size. I hope this helps and thank you for being a loyal Yurbuds customer!

Does this mean you don't recommend MilkTruck's suggested method?

JimR

Does this mean you don't recommend MilkTruck's suggested method?

Lend me your ears