RA Update (Jan 24) (Read 3712 times)

macd

Indy Half Marathon

I tried the same thing and it worked. Thanks Michael.
    eric :)

I think I'm doing something wrong. I don't see the option to show the weight training activities. Is there some other place I should be looking? Thanks! Joel
      Hi Joel, I found and fixed the bug last night. There was another bit of code that was filtering out weight training. eric :-)

eric, I found what may be a bug with adding graph widgets back in (and maybe others as well - I didn't try anything besides graphs). I deleted my graph so I could re-add it and have it sort workouts in order, as you described. However, when I went to re-add it, it wouldn't save my graph - until I removed my weather widget. Once I removed the weather widget, I could add all the graphs I wanted. Once I had my summary page the way I wanted it, I just added the weather widget back, and everything was fine. It appears that the presence of the weather widget prevents adding any new graphs. Michael.
        Michael, Thank you for finding the problem! It all makes sense now. The weather widget is actually a javascript from Weather.com. It contains a form tag which is interfering with the page's form tag when editing the summary page. Bear with me for a little longer. I'll be customizing it soon so that it can be internationally friendly. eric :-)
          Eric, Have you removed the importing-data function alltogether now? It will be useful for us who have IR data transferred from our watch to the computer. Best, Peder

Eric, Have you removed the importing-data function alltogether now? It will be useful for us who have IR data transferred from our watch to the computer. Best, Peder
            Peder, The new log has a new import framework. Now I can add create importers for any text based logs with relative ease (theoretically it only takes me minutes to write one for a tab delimited log). I took the importer off line so that I can import the logs myself to make sure everything works before I make it publicly available again. eric :-)
            galberras

fear the Col Sanders

Hi Joel, I found and fixed the bug last night. There was another bit of code that was filtering out weight training. eric :-)
              Thanks, eric. Not to be a total pain but there is another related bug. When I select weights, the counts only show up when I have the monthly widget. The monthly widget shows all zeros. Here is another screenshot of that: Thanks for all the hard work. It is very much appreciated. Joel

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

galberras

fear the Col Sanders

In case anyone cares or has the same problem... I was entering weight training without entering in a duration. As a result, it wouldn't show up in the tallies. I went back in and added the duration and now all the counts are working properly. Hope this helps someone (probably not but one can hope).

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...