Summary Graph Not Working (Read 93 times)

evanflein

When I pull up the Summary, the graph of my recent runs doesn't show. It just shows "loading" and a spinning icon but never loads. This is different from the "reports" not loading issue, which I haven't experienced but see in the forum. I'm using a MacBook Pro, and have tried on Chrome and Safari. I've logged out and re-logged in both browsers with no luck. Ideas?

BarkingBoxer

BarkingBoxer

I have the same issue on IBM Thinkpad (Chrome + Explorer) and iPhone (Chrome). Jan 1st, the iphone showed graphs successfully.

mdolley

Funky kicks 2019

Mine is doing the same thing

mikeymike

I have been seeing the same thing since yesterday--on both Chrome on Windows 10 and Chrome on Android.

Runners run

Outside Lane

Graphs on Summary not loading for me either.  IPhone5 with Safari.  iOS 10.2

See how they run...

eric :)

Hi everyone,

I've been switching the graphing code to work around the new issues created by the load balancers.  I broke the summary page charts yesterday after fixing the reporting charts.  I'm looking into it now.  If the fix will take a while, I'll just revert the previous change.

eric Smile

eric :)

Hi all,

The fix was simple enough.  The summary page graphs were using the old url.  After switching them to use the load balancer agnostic url, they all came back.  Let me know if you continue to experience problems with the graphs.

eric Smile

evanflein

Thanks, Eric! It works now!

Outside Lane

Working fine now - thanks Eric!

See how they run...