Work Out DVD's (Read 566 times)

No run...need sleepy!

Do the producers of these have some kind of market stranglehold that doesn't allow for any discount deals?  Like not even from Amazon?

I consider myself a fairly savvy shopper and most times find very good discounts either using coupon codes online, buying used, Amazon, etc.  I'm a fan of the library for movies and music which saves a bunch.

However, I've been trying to find a cheap Brazil Butt Lift.  Yes, please don't laugh.  My wife recently was convinced that this was something she wanted to try.  She's not at all into fitness and since she actually brought this up herself I will definitely encourage her to try anything.

But I'm not about to pay $70!  I can't find used on Craigslist or ebay.  What gives?  The library doesn't have it either.

Isn't this the prime candidate for a buy->watch once->sell at garage sale for $1 situation?

jeffdonahue

Do you know anyone that has one you could burn?

Half Fanatic #846

But I'm not about to pay $70!  I can't find used on Craigslist or ebay.  What gives?  The library doesn't have it either.

Isn't this the prime candidate for a buy->watch once->sell at garage sale for $1 situation?

OK, play it this way:  Go ahead, spend the $70. Immediately after that (but ONLY after that), you'll find one at huge discount. Return the first one. 

Just kidding Joking - good luck!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

I've been trying to find a cheap Brazil Butt Lift.  Yes, please don't laugh.  

You ask a lot of us Smile

Bugs

Ty Lotte Berk Method DVD, High Round Assets.

Bugs

No run...need sleepy!

You ask a lot of us Smile

lol...Believe me, I didn't even want to ask.  But it's a small price to pay if she'll start down this path.

Unfortunately my friends are NOT into anything like this.  So no free copies.

I'm really surprised there aren't more used sets for sale out there.

I think I'm actually going to look for dance instruction DVDs.  The chances of her sticking with it longer will be better if she doesn't feel like she's being forced to work out.

edit:  Thanks for the Ty Lotte suggestion.

Can you just record the half-hour shows to DVR?  I've got DirecTV and see that show listed on a handful of channels in the ESPN/FitTV range.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Has she ever tried Zumba? That seems to be popular for people who may not be interested in traditional exercise.

Has she ever tried Zumba? That seems to be popular for people who may not be interested in traditional exercise.

Isn't it essentially a branded aerobics class?