Find locations (Read 671 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I just searched for Bartlett, TN, RA could not find it. Performing the same search in google finds it. Also, when I search for locations in RA, it tends to center a bit away from the location. For example, searching for Louisville KY centers way to the southeast section of town. I did these while trying to Find Routes.
      You have a GPS. Just go running you boob.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ha! I want to map a run in Bartlett for an ultramarathon that does not happen until August. I want to map a race in Louisville for a friend. It is a masters event. I am not a masters. And lastly, even if I did run and GPS, I cannot yet upload here to share with your folks. Boobie horn.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Search for Cleveland, OH and it centers over lake Erie.
          eric :)

The problem is with the geocoder service that I use. I'll need to switch to use a different one, such as Google or Yahoo, which will fix the problem.

My dogs are fast, not me

Ha! I want to map a run in Bartlett for an ultramarathon that does not happen until August. I want to map a race in Louisville for a friend. It is a masters event. I am not a masters. And lastly, even if I did run and GPS, I cannot yet upload here to share with your folks. Boobie horn.
              Trent - that park is better known as "Stanky Creek" (probably best not to ask). Anyway, check out the Memphis Runners Club site's "places to run". They've got a pretty decent mapof the trails out there, description of the park, history, etc. http://www.memphisrunners.com/ (as an aside, this is where I sprained my ankle in February during an 8K) Robin

Robin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

They have a new Ultra in August in Stinky Creek. I am hoping to map the route for some friends (and, perhaps, for myself). Thanks for the link, that is one of the resources I will use to RA map it Big grin