Going Nucking Futs! (Read 1088 times)

Swadvad

Have you been using a nebulizer? How did the walk go.
    No nebulizer. I got 7 days of steroid treatment. It interfered with sleep a bit, but it made it easier to breath. The slow walk went fine, but I could tell that I didn't want to get my heart rate up much. REST, rest, rest. If we push it too soon, we'll take three steps back!
    run4fun8910

i have been going in for iv antibiotics. taking oral antibiotics. steroids. plus a nebulizer and advair. I feel like a walking pharmacy. Were you surprised you could be this sick. I never have been. It is frustrating.
      Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn

Swadvad

Were you surprised you could be this sick. I never have been. It is frustrating.
        Yeah. When the Dr. told me I could cough for 6 more weeks, I got a bit crabby. You will eventually get over that sick feeling and just be tired and out of breath. I don't know when that goes away! Evil grin Zoom-zoom, did you feel good enough to run today yet?
        run4fun8910

There is light at the end of the tunnel. I can see it. Today I actually had a little bit of energy. I needed it. I had to teach a class today. I was exhausted but it is a sign that maybe a week from now I can strap on the running shows and get out there. My follow up went well. Stay on the antibiotics. Don't exercise for another week. But the doctor said my lungs are sounding much better. Soon I will be able to report that I went for a run and hopefully it will be a sweet one. I am still on target for running my first 5k in April. Yeah.
          Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn