Just ordered myself the Forerunner 205! (Read 621 times)

Since dh will be doing more running outside while traveling in the near future and I'm really enjoying using his 305. (dh says more like adopted it lol) I decided to get myself the 205 since I really only use it for the milage. Can't wait to get my own "brick"!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Jill_B

I fly.

Awesome! I'm jealous!

Bring it on.

Dog-Love

I am getting closer to buying one! I want one and I want one now!!! Must think about putting food on the table first.
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          I am getting closer to buying one! I want one and I want one now!!! Must think about putting food on the table first.
          Don't let the rebate period pass you by! $50 off...through mid May I think. Smile