Runner's High (Read 514 times)

I don't know how exactly you get it or how it happens, but after about oh...18 years!....I FINALLY got that runner's high back today!!! Good news is I was just floating along, unaware of my feet or body, really into the music, just enjoying the heck out the run. Bad news is I forgot all about getting my son off the bus! After I realized what time it was, I booked out the door (all sweaty in 30 degree weather...Brrrrr) and down the 400 ft driveway to find the bus waiting for me!! So much for the blissful relaxed feeling after the run! But- I got the high back!! Big grin
    Jill_B

I fly.

Very cool!

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zen... Hey, Joni, I was having a run like that last Summer and my blissful reverie was shattered by a couple of rednecks in a Camaro honking at me--I about jumped outta my skin. Asshats. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Zen... Hey, Joni, I was having a run like that last Summer and my blissful reverie was shattered by a couple of rednecks in a Camaro honking at me--I about jumped outta my skin. Asshats. Tongue k
          "Asshats"- I love it. Just think of what they'll be doin' when you've got that Free Love skirt on! Surprised
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"Asshats"- I love it. Just think of what they'll be doin' when you've got that Free Love skirt on! Surprised
            Maybe I will start running at night, LOL! Oh, but the worst episode that made me jump out of my skin was when I was running by that marina in Whitehall...the one by Scales. Some joker on his boat thought it funny to blast an airhorn. I nearly wet myself. That is NOT a nice thing to do to a mom with a weak bladder! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay