Bikes (Read 870 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

It'd be cool to be able to have different bikes set up, just like shoes. I have bikes set up as Shoes, but there's no option to pick a shoe in a Bike Workout. Could add a "Max Speed" field in Bike Workouts, too, for braggin' rights... did

It'd be cool to be able to have different bikes set up, just like shoes. I have bikes set up as Shoes, but there's no option to pick a shoe in a Bike Workout. Could add a "Max Speed" field in Bike Workouts, too, for braggin' rights... did
      Mr. Zoom-zoom, I'll add this to my todo list. eric Smile

Princess Cancer Pants

Ha, he's Mr. zoom-zoom. I think his membername should be changed! Wink k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Ha, he's Mr. zoom-zoom. I think his membername should be changed! Wink k
          Go back to your plow, woman! did

Princess Cancer Pants

Mine's busted, can I borrow yours, Borat? Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Mine's busted, can I borrow yours, Borat? Tongue k
              You broke your new plow already? Back to cage, or plow with hands! did

shyrunner07

i'd be careful K...it sounds like he is going to crush you! lol

Princess Cancer Pants

OMG, I forgot about this thread...LMAO! Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown