Rant (Read 665 times)

Grumble, grumble. Thank you for listening!

Cryptic

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Did someone say beer?! Big grin Abby, TGIF, right!? Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Teenagers! Mine > annoying Nooooooo beeeeeeeer.
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            Did someone say beer?! Big grin Abby, TGIF, right!? Smile k
            Yep, its Friday. And you got the name right. Big grin BTW, Geoff, when are you going for a slow run? I will be back in Nashvegas this weekend.
              I have to admit, I didnt expect the beer response! You guys totally cracked me up!!!

Cryptic

I have a rather flexible schedule. I will have to find that thread with your email in it and shoot you over a message. Speaking of beer and since there are some nashville peeps on here I was curious. Have any of you guys or gals ran across any of our local hash hound harriers? I looked in to hooking up with them at one point but they all seemed a rather bit older than me. Do they not have a running/drinking club around here for the late 20's to early 40's peeps? edit- I must be blind I can't find that thread what is your email again? mine is gfischerj@gmail.com
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Have any of you guys or gals ran across any of our local hash hound harriers? I looked in to hooking up with them at one point but they all seemed a rather bit older than me.
                  Country Music Marathon. Mile 23 and change. In Shelby Park. The best warm flat beer I have ever had. And they are there every year!
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Also, there is this. Shayna and I made chocolate honey bee cake this evening:
                      Trent - you left out some important details. First off, is it Rosh Hashannah again and I missed it? Because I just heard the end of Genesis today. So I am confused. Second, how did you make the flowers and bees? Are the wings almond slices? And the flowers and bee bodies marzipan? Or fancy icing? Third, when am I invited over to help you eat it?