>Off the Beaten Path>Conversations in Panera Bread...
Needs more cowbell!
Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"
• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1
• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)
Top 'O the World!
you sure you're not in a bar!?
Abs of Flabs
hahaha, the stuff they are saying is KILLING me!!
The process is the goal.
Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.
There Will Be Blood.
I watched it once, and didn't really "get" if there was something I was supposed to "get", so I watched it twice. I still don't know if I liked it. I know I don't want to watch it again. Ever. Beautifully filmed, though.
HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer
It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.
–verb (used with object)
3. to make clear or evident to the eye or the understanding; show plainly: He manifested his approval with a hearty laugh.
4. to prove; put beyond doubt or question: The evidence manifests the guilt of the defendant.
5. to record in a ship's manifest.
© 2014 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service