Print/copy training log? (Read 1011 times)

2008 Philly Trifecta

Wondering if there is a way to convert my training log to an excel spread sheet to keep a back-up, or just print it? Confused Dave

***Check out my site: where I've been, and where I'm going @ releasetherunner.blogspot.com
    2008 Philly Trifecta:
    10 Mile Broad St Run-5/4
    Philly Distance Run HM-9/21
    Philly Marathon-11/23
    "A goal not written down is only a dream...!"

Hey njdave, I think you can get what you want by going to the Training Log tab, then clicking on tools on the left bar, choosing Download your Data, and picking tab delimited. That will open in excel and has most of the relevant info.

sean

2008 Philly Trifecta

Hey njdave, I think you can get what you want by going to the Training Log tab, then clicking on tools on the left bar, choosing Download your Data, and picking tab delimited. That will open in excel and has most of the relevant info.
        Thanks Antihero! Dave

***Check out my site: where I've been, and where I'm going @ releasetherunner.blogspot.com
        2008 Philly Trifecta:
        10 Mile Broad St Run-5/4
        Philly Distance Run HM-9/21
        Philly Marathon-11/23
        "A goal not written down is only a dream...!"

Markie

I just tried this (as closely as I could follow it), and both the TAB and XML files downloaded as ZIP that refuse to expand to their correct file type. I keep getting CPZG files when I expand them.

Is this a Mac-specific problem?

Just looking to get my training plan into a format I can read offline.

Thanks for any assistance,

Markie

eric :)

Markie,

This is a Mac specific problem.  Can you try the solution I suggested in this thread:

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/346cbdb18fe94d5db87acaa912d9721f

If you want to print your training plan, just view the plan and then print.  All the non-relevant elements on the page will not be printed.

Markie

Thanks for the quick reply!

I read the other thread (which I'm puzzled didn't come up in my searches), so I can either

A) Use Terminal to unzip the file, or

B) View the plan and print that out

I had actually tripped over option "B" later (I'm still learning what the icons mean around here Smile), but will keep "A" in mind also.

Thanks again!

Mark