Birds in the dryer vent (Read 166 times)

Best Present Ever

"birds in the dryer vent" sounds like something I could look up on urban dictionary, but not from my work computer ...

linkee no work, nevermind

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

Wing

Joggaholic

I finally asked someone to clear out the vents for me and put a wire mesh over them. It turned out they were completed blocked with nesting debris. But now I feel bad because these two little guys fell out and are now homeless. Putting them in a box and placing them nearby away from the elements and hopefully their parents will still take care of them.

Walk-Jogger

It was sort of fun hunting the flies down with a vacuum cleaner...

We raised chickens way back when I lived far enough outside of town to allow it, and they really amp up the fly population in the summer. And those flies love to come inside the house for some reason. So, back when I was young and dumb, in my 30's, I chased flies around the house once with a blow-touch - one real quick pass over them when they landed on a wall and they fell to the floor and didn't get up again. This was a lot of fun for a while, until . . .  Well, I don't have to  tell you what happened, do I? Who knew that macrame was so damn flammable?

Shocked

Retired &  Loving It

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Putting them in a box and placing them nearby away from the elements and hopefully their parents will still take care of them.

Um...I hate to break it to you, so I won't.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people