Data doesn't match... (Read 749 times)

I entered my weight training data in kg's, but on my calender, it shows the weight in lb's. It hasn't been converted, it just changed the unit, for example, I entered 31kg, but it's shown on my calender as 31lb's. Also, why are my individual daily running/swimming distances marked in km (which I prefer), but the weekly totals are in miles? A few things you might want to smooth over in the system. But I love it anyways, thanks !!
    eric :)

Hi JaySee, You have discovered a bug! I'm at a conference right now (to learn about the lastest web technologies) to improve this site, and won't be able to fix it for a couple of days. I apologize for any inconvenience. eric Smile

Also, why are my individual daily running/swimming distances marked in km (which I prefer), but the weekly totals are in miles?
        I can't seem to reproduce this problem. Are you seeing it in the summary or calendar page?
          "I can't seem to reproduce this problem. Are you seeing it in the summary or calendar page?" Hi Eric, when I click on my 'Weight Training' entry on my calender, it takes me to the 'Weight Training Entry' summary under the 'Workouts' heading right...? It's here that it lists my workout in lb's. Then if I click 'Edit', it shows my entry in the kg units that I initially inputted. Sorry to confuse you dude.... Confused So are you going to be changing a few things so that all data (especially weekly totals) can be viewed in km's? That'd be awesome! Also, I live in Japan, and I can usually input my town name in the google maps, but your site is only for the States I guess. I could find my Japan map and input my course by scrolling the map all the way from the USA, across the Pacific, and over to Japan. Anyway you can make it simpler for me to get there.....? Too many questions..... That'll keep ya busy Wink

JaySee, I was referring to your weekly summary unit problem when I said I can't reproduce the problem. Now I know what you're talking about. In the calendar view, it will display your run distances in the units that you enter them in. The weekly distance is summed with your default units. So if you entered all your runs in metric, but your default unit is in miles, then you'll see miles. To display the distances in the unit you prefer, go to Options / Locale Settings, and change your units. Much of the site can be customized in the Options. Please look through it and change it to what you like. eric Smile
              Thanks Eric! So the mileage units are all sorted, now just gotta fix up the weight training units and it'll be all good!

JaySee, I uploaded the fix to the weight unit conversion bug. To everyone that uses weights that are different from your default unit system, please go through your weight training entries to make sure the units are saved correctly. eric Smile