Zombie Food Pyramid (Read 782 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

have you had your helping of brains today?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Man, I really need to cut back on my bones and gristle.
      2009: BQ?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I LOVE zombie movies...28 Days Later, Slither, Dawn of the Dead, and Shaun of the Dead are some of my favorite films! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

aww, man! "gnaw sparingly" on the bones? but i love a good bone! *pouts*
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

i love a good bone! *pouts*
            Heh heh...heh heh... /Beavis & Butthead Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Heh heh...heh heh...she said.....bone.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Heh heh...heh heh... /Beavis & Butthead Wink
                Heh heh...heh heh...she said.....bone.
                Funny!

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

ZZ! how was 28 weeks later? I loved 28 days. haven't seen the george romero movies (well i did watch some from behind my hands) but love the zombie genre.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ZZ! how was 28 weeks later? I loved 28 days. haven't seen the george romero movies (well i did watch some from behind my hands) but love the zombie genre.
                    I haven't yet seen the sequel. I don't recall hearing all that many great reviews, unfortunately. k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

The original "Night of The Living Dead" was filmed in PA, out near Pittsburgh. My mother grew up in the general area, and sorta knew some of the people in the film (not the stars, but the local flavor). Still one of the best horror films ever. "They're coming to get you, Barbara! They're coming for you!"

The voice of mile 18

i read a couple good reviews for it but don't trust critics all that much. Night of the living dead. gotta see it. only caught pieces of it. I know i'll like it so much more than Citizen Kane

Scout7

Night of the living dead. gotta see it. only caught pieces of it. I know i'll like it so much more than Citizen Kane
                          You know, I heard that Orson Wells himself was big into the brains. Although I think he ate too much gristle and fat, and that was his big downfall. Balance in all things is key.

The voice of mile 18

You know, I heard that Orson Wells himself was big into the brains. Although I think he ate too much gristle and fat, and that was his big downfall. Balance in all things is key.
                            too bad he didn't have this food pyramid Smile

Scout7

True.