what is your finish face look like (Read 6502 times)

Lazy idiot

Well Drew, your mom'll do just fine once I get her back shaved.
    Heh... My mom actually lurks at RA. This could get good.

Tick tock

xor

Ho-kay. Back on track. Most of my finish pictures are me stopping my watch. When I'm not doing that, it's because I'm lifting my arm. Except that anytime I do that (which is weird anyway, because it's not like I'm winning races), my face is hidden because I'm looking down at my watch in lieu of stopping it. Anyway, here I am raising my hand because I just finished the 50-states AND made up 4 minutes worth of 'get sick' time. I also held off guy #10,362 who didn't want to be beaten by Dude in Pink. Here's a fun one from the end of a 50k. I'm looking up, but because of the brim of my cap, it looks like I have the huge Charlie Brown head and I'm going AUUUGGGGGGGGH.

A Saucy Wench

Those jokes just don't hold the same weight as they did back when Scout was around. How sad.
        I was going to post that. But I didnt want to imply a missing of Scout.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

Here's a fun one from the end of a 50k. I'm looking up, but because of the brim of my cap, it looks like I have the huge Charlie Brown head and I'm going AUUUGGGGGGGGH.
          This one always make me think you missed your goal time by 1 second. Well actually since I can see the clock in this one...2 seconds.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lazy idiot

I was going to post that. But I didnt want to imply a missing of Scout.
            yeah, it's more of a "oh man, that joke just isn't as funny anymore" sadness than a "what is a Scout and where can I get one?" sadness.

Tick tock

xor

This one always make me think you missed your goal time by 1 second. Well actually since I can see the clock in this one...2 seconds.
              Heh. That's the 50 miler's clock. I ran the 50k, and missed my goal by about 12 minutes. The AUUGH Is really "ok, I just ran 5 1/2 hours in 95 degree heat and tomorrow I have to run another marathon. Crap." BTW, a cold front came through and the marathon the next day was 35 and blowing wind. That was some difference. Anyhoo... I came back the following year and actually ran the 50 miler. And missed my time goal by 30 minutes. Suck it, Sunmart.

JimR

This is well before the finish. The finish ain't any better.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I did think of you when I saw SNL this past weekend and they did a Jeopardy! skit.
                  GLOBULE!!!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

GLOBULE!!!
                    The day is mine! Drew, what's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck and I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

MrH

The day is mine!
                      Is that what your mustache is for?

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The day is mine!
                        Did you see Turd?! God...I miss that guy...

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is that what your mustache is for?
                          *snort*

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Did you see Turd?! God...I miss that guy...
                            Phelpsdamn episode didn't "tape" on my DVR, so I missed it. Angry MTA: "I'll take "Catch the Semen" for $800." *snort*

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Jill_B

I fly.

Doing so, I learned that there is another person with my exact name who lives in Portland, OR.
                              There are 3 other women with my name out there. One of them is my age and lives in California. She friended me on facebook. One of them lives in Michigan and my parents met her. The other is a minister. I forget where she lives. Getting back to the thread at hand: mercedes

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There are 3 other women with my name out there.
                                There is a woman who grew up in the town I live in who shared the same maiden name as I...in a town of 2k people (when was subbing years ago I had to register with the local PD and her mom was the secretary there. She giggled when she saw my maiden name and told me that her DD shared my maiden name). She and I are about the same age, too. Would have been interesting had we gone to school together.

~ Sarah Kay