X-axis range in summary charts (Read 928 times)

Hi, Very nice site! I've just adopted it as my new better-than-ever-before training log! I like to chart my mileage for the week, but I notice that the default chart on the summary page and even custom plots on the "advanced" page don't automatically start with the first day of the week and end on the last. It looks like maybe they start with the first day that the distance is non-zero, or maybe it's something to do with the first day of June being in the middle of the week. Can you add an option to force the x-axis range or maybe change the default to be all seven days in the week? Thanks, and again, very nice, well-planned site! -tm35
    eric :)

Hi tm35, Thanks! Hopefully, it will help you with your training. I did notice that the chart always starts and ends with non-zero values. I'm using a commercial graphing package because I didn't want to spend the time to create my own. There are some "features", such as this one, that irks me. Another thing that really annoys me is that the width of each column has no relation to the x-axis values, which is why sometimes the columns span over several dates. There is nothing I can do about that as I contacted their support several times about it. However, I'll look into forcing it display all dates even if they don't have any values. I'm currently working on adding user definable run types, so I won't get to it until next week. eric Smile