Forget gun control! This is for the '80s kids. (Read 187 times)

And maybe the parents that had to buy these.

What awesome memories!

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

can't remember the 80's.

Get off my porch

#artbydmcbride

can't remember the 80's.

((Oldman))  not the 1880s, the disco 80s!

Runners run

I need to have a talk with my mother. I remember mainly gettng Shredded Wheat w/ honey for breakfast. My mornings were never that magical.

No Talent Drips

"Breakfast with Barbie", eh? Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

Dei Gratia

Feeling the growl again

And maybe the parents that had to buy these.

What awesome memories!

I don't remember those (perhaps because we didn't get the fancy schmancy cereal), but I do remember playing the game on Atari...in black-and-white.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

A Saucy Wench

I guess this makes me a child of the '70's officially  I remember none of those

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

sugnim

I loved Smurf Cereal.  I can't believe I lived off of that sort of crap.

Prince of Fatness

I guess this makes me a child of the '70's officially  I remember none of those

+1.  This is after my time and prior to my kids' time.  I vaguely remember seeing a couple of those on the shelves in grocery stores but that's about it.

Not at it at all. 

I pitty the fool who never had no Mr. T cereal.

jfa

These don't ring my bell either but I do remember when we were kids and would get  toys from inside the box of cereal. This would drive my Mom nuts cause we didn't eat the cereal, we just wanted the toys.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have fuzzy memories of some of those...but I don't remember the Swedish Chef one at all...if we'd have seen that one I'm certain we'd have bought it.

And it's a damned good thing that Boo Berry is only available seasonally, nowadays...I would eat that daily if I could. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

These don't ring my bell either but I do remember when we were kids and would get  toys from inside the box of cereal. This would drive my Mom nuts cause we didn't eat the cereal, we just wanted the toys.

Same here.  Though, i think the hay-day of cereals was over when they stopped giving out free stuff with N-number of Proofs of Purchase cut-outs.  Instead they went to: N-Proofs of Purchase and $7.95 gets you some piece of crap.

The whole thrill as a kid was the economic side of getting your mom to buy stuff for the PoP cut-outs, so you could "buy" stuff without actually having any money of your own.  Don't know how many boxes we'd have around the house with squares cut out of the bottom.

Cap'n Crunch is still a favorite: though it really wrecks the roof of your mouth.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

kcam

((Oldman))  not the 1880s, the disco 80s!

You mean the disco 70's?!

I only remember some of those cereals cuz my kids ate the stuff.  I'll have to apologize to them for that.