Google does not want you to donate to RunningAHEAD (Read 3025 times)

running yogi

Oooh ... A sticker! Or one of those trendy magnet travel ovals ala OBX. Slap 'em on our vehicles and spread the word!

Trouble is, this would be more work for Eric: Creating (see shirt logo thing), buying, shipping. But I would get one: good advertising.

u know, i would take even regular Dora sticker. that would make my 3 year old's day !

Trouble is, this would be more work for Eric: Creating (see shirt logo thing), buying, shipping.

hence the check box to decline to recieve the actual sticker.  the sticker doesn't have to be sticky.  It could be a scrap of paper.  or a gum wrapper. 

It could be an e-Card...or an e-Sticker...that way no product or shipping involved?

running yogi

It could be an e-Card...or an e-Sticker...that way no product or shipping involved?

+1

Eric:  "Google is forbidding the selling of intangible goods such as web services so renaming it to something else is not sufficient.  Terms such as "subscription fee" and "karma points" won't be acceptable either."

so I was assuming you needed something that could be held in your hand. 

xor

Like an M&M.  And it won't melt in your hand, which is a plus.

325th place or bust!

You could sell postcards with the RA logo on it.  Smile  Certainly more work than just donations but it's a relatively cheap and easy "product" with minimal work to deliver.  Less than $1 cost per item...

PR: 5K 22:41, 10K 51:05, HM 1:59, Sprint Tri: done!

Eric:  "Google is forbidding the selling of intangible goods such as web services so renaming it to something else is not sufficient.  Terms such as "subscription fee" and "karma points" won't be acceptable either."

so I was assuming you needed something that could be held in your hand. 

I was thinking more like when you buy a race photo...or DH once bought an "image" to use as an iron on?

The shirtless wonder

Just in time Paypal has a new open API.

Now that was a bath...

I got nothing.

Except Google has a small penis.

• jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Google has a small penis.

I'll bet Google drives this:

Google is stupid.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

I got nothing.

Except Google has a small penis.

Sure.  That explains their mantra "do no harm".

Old, Slow, Happy

O.K.  Google is stupid and is penially challenged.  We all love stickers. Now.......during this holiday season lets say I wanted to donate about $10,000 to RA.  How would I go about doing that?
                            eric :)

You guys got me thinking about creating bumper stickers.  That's an easy way to identify fellow users at races.

Large Richard: I'm not sure if you're serious or not.  Unless you're rich like Bill Gates, I won't accept the gift, but your gesture is much appreciated.

Old, Slow, Happy

I was joking about $10,000, but I would like to donate something slightly less during the Christmas holidays.  Any way to do it?  I don't even see the "donate" click on button.