I Believe Roger Clemens (Read 811 times)

I just do. Until there is definitive proof, I believe him. He's the 2nd best pitcher in my lifetime (behind Bob Gibson) and I'm not going to just believe the word of one trainer. Did anyone see the 60 minutes interview with Roger? I believed him.
      I didn't see it. But have you seen the size of his head? Same goes for Barry, my man Mark McG, and others. Their heads are huge! The big head doesn't lie.
        I believe him too. A Texan wouldn't lie.
        JakeKnight

Sure. Why not? Heck, I still believe Rosie Ruiz. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosie_Ruiz

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Imminent Catastrophe

Yeah, I believed Raphael Palmeiro too, and you know where that ended up. Well said JK, No, I don't believe him.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I'll take trolling for $500 please Alex.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

I just do. Until there is definitive proof, I believe him. He's the 2nd best pitcher in my lifetime (behind Bob Gibson) and I'm not going to just believe the word of one trainer. Did anyone see the 60 minutes interview with Roger? I believed him.
                Rocket, I had no idea that you were into running ...
                  I believe Roger Clemens . . . cheated like a piker in Vegas.
                  BeeRunB

At least Roger is acting like he is innocent by suing and coming out aggressively against The Mitchell report. That report is a travesty. It should not have named names like that without definitive proof. The Roger situation is a he said--she said one. To put that in a report that people would take seriously is irresponsible. Same goees for any of the other names where no receipts, checks, or records existed to prove guilt. --Jimmy
                      Rocket, I had no idea that you were into running ...
                      haha +1...nice one. Big grin
                      McShane

Your kidding right? Roger is not a good lier, sorry he is guilty, and he is also a non-remorseful jerk. Do what Andy did Roger, and own up. Always seemed so arrogant, 60 minutes confirms it. Curt Schilling too, just bad characters all around. Dead

Manchild

Careful McShane, that's my boy you talkin' about (the Schillster, of course) Chris