More fig figs for weight? (Read 770 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Eric, how about allowing for one more significant figure in the weight category? Most scales measure to the tenth of a pound these days. [Editorial Note: The subject was supposed to say sig figs. Eric, how about letting the person who starts a thread modify the subject. You know, for idiots like me that catn' tpye.] Thanks, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

eric :)

Hi Jeff, I didn't mean to ignore your request in the other thread. It's not too hard to do. I'll try to squeeze it in for the next release. eric Smile
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I thought maybe Jeff weighed himself in Fig Newtons. That's a novel concept for a method of measurement. The brits have their stones, maybe we could have Fig Newtons. I wonder how many Fig Newtons it would take to weigh what I do.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I thought maybe Jeff weighed himself in Fig Newtons. That's a novel concept for a method of measurement. The brits have their stones, maybe we could have Fig Newtons. I wonder how many Fig Newtons it would take to weigh what I do....
          Yeah, I'd get a huge balance scale. I could put me one one side of the scale, and put a bunch of fig newtons on the other side until it balances. Only a) that would be a lot of fig newtons and b) I'd keep eating them because, as someone likes to say around here, I loves me some fig newtons! (Could I also use rasberry and apple newtons? Loves them too!)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd keep eating them because, as someone likes to say around here, I loves me some fig newtons! (Could I also use rasberry and apple newtons? Loves them too!)
            Damn...now I'm hungry. Newtons....

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay