50+ miles :) (Read 756 times)

...this month. I know in light of the 100 mile weeks and 600 mile months that have been posted lately that might not seem like to much, but I have to say, others on here are what inspire me to keep at it. So I wanted to post my accomplishment too. This is my 6th month running, highest mileage to date and LOVING every step! Thanks for all the motivation you guys provide, even if it is unknowingly! Smile
    JakeKnight

Congrats. Great job. And your training looks awesome - just keep it up and keep heading where you're headed. This graph should inspire anybody: http://runningahead.com/logs/681503867ea64c47a0fd9d3f83ef94f5/graph (Click weekly. That's how its supposed to look. Wish I was that consistent!)

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

redleaf

Congrats Debbie! That is a great accomplishment!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

A Saucy Wench

Congrats. Great job. And your training looks awesome - just keep it up and keep heading where you're headed. This graph should inspire anybody: http://runningahead.com/logs/681503867ea64c47a0fd9d3f83ef94f5/graph (Click weekly. That's how its supposed to look. Wish I was that consistent!)
          Nice, very very nice.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Prince of Fatness

LOVING every step!
            This is the best part. Congratulations. Keep at it and it will get even better.

Not at it at all. 

Me and my RP

Congrats!!!Smile
                Good for you.

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Way to go hon! That's a gorgeous graph you're building there. You should be very proud. Smile
                  ~ Fly ~
                  Only as much as I dream can I be.
                  veggies on the run
                    Thanks for the compliments! Slow and steady Big grin
                    missy1102

very nice! keep up the good work, friend!
                        sweet work!
                        And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations, Debbie! Slow and steady is definitely the right approach to take. Thanks for posting!

Non ducor, duco.

Loving it is what it is all about. Great job!
                            runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Great job. Your mileage is up about 75%. 10% a month will get you to the 100 mile month. Slow and steady---------Terasadfp

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yes, great job and great consistent increases. Prettttty graph Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.