HM in six weeks? (Read 443 times)

Hey guys -- As many of you know, I took off the month of February to rest my knees and take a mental break. I stayed in shape by swimming and biking. I had previously signed up for the Frederick HM (before I knew I would be taking a break) --- it's on Sunday, May 4. That gives about 6 weeks to go. Should I do it? Or should I just cough up the cost of the deferral? Thoughts? Thanks! Trish Smile
    2009: BQ?
      I would do it!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Do it.

Queen of 3rd Place

Looked at your log - I'd say GO! Arla

Ex runner

It's unanimous! I just called Frederick to make sure I was still on (I had emailed the race director about a possible deferral). Yup, all signed up and ready to go !
            2009: BQ?
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

You made the right decision!
                It's unanimous! I just called Frederick to make sure I was still on (I had emailed the race director about a possible deferral). Yup, all signed up and ready to go !
                Good news! Smile

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

That's plenty of time. Go for it.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    Good luck, Tricia!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus