i'm from London (Read 773 times)


    hi all, i'm from london and cant see any way to change the embedded google map from us to uk. is this possible???
      shaz, Right now, the map only defaults to the US. However, you can pan to the UK by enter a city, and "UK" as the state. Hope this helps! eric Smile

        Hi Shaz I'm in Yorkshire , you just need to zoom out and then zoom back in over the uk and keep zooming till you get the area you want. A bit time consuming but possible.