Just wanted to say HI (Read 658 times)

lcbrunner

I am new to this board. I have been running for about 8mos. I am running in my 1st 5K, the race for the cure, on October 14th. I am very excited!!! I never thought I would love running so much. If I am not running, I am thinking about running. I hope I continue to feel this wey. Hope you don't mind if I stick around. Happy running to all

Princess Cancer Pants

Ha, another addict! Welcome. Only thing better (worse?) than a running addiction is a running addiction PLUS a Running Ahead addiction! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Welcome! Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

You'll ruin your knees!

If I am not running, I am thinking about running.
          oooooo, you got it bad, kid! Welcome and post often of your runnin' and thinking about runnin'... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I am new to this board. I have been running for about 8mos. I am running in my 1st 5K, the race for the cure, on October 14th. I am very excited!!! I never thought I would love running so much. If I am not running, I am thinking about running. I hope I continue to feel this wey. Hope you don't mind if I stick around. Happy running to all
            Hiya! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Make sure you share the details of your first 5-k when you finish it!
            E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
            -----------------------------

Welcome !! You picked a GREAT race for your first 5k - it was my first and 3,000 or so miles later it is STILL one of my favorites! It's a tremendously emotional one and there's all sorts of support for walkers, runners, survivors - so enjoy the experience! We want to hear back from you! lisak
              Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4