Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Deleted. Sorry.

Another Passion

Made me look! Tongue Gosh! I am SO much like a child! Blush

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Made me look! Tongue
        *snickering* Rick, are you noticing a pattern here? (Think Michiganders) Oop. Dang. I did it too. Blush
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Damn, fished in. And I follow the pattern -- I spent the first 22 years of my life in Michigan. What the hell is it with us?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Michigan in da howse... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

michiganders are cunning, devious and bear watching at all times... Evil grin
              seeEricaRun

Awesome

You guys are hilarious, but I wish I could just delete posts.
                  The entry you seek cannot be located now endless others exist

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Another Passion

The entry you seek cannot be located now endless others exist
                    You are wise beyond your years, teacher. Grasshopper go now and practice catch fly with chopsticks.

Rick

Damn, fished in. And I follow the pattern -- I spent the first 22 years of my life in Michigan. What the hell is it with us?
                      Frightening. Lived in MI until I was 10.

Beatin' on the Rock

I am surrounded by Michigan license plates!!! Cool
                        Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                          I am surrounded by Michigan license plates!!! Cool
                          Big grin Big grin I wish I belonged to one of those plates! We're currently watching someone's house who visits "you" from December till May every year! sheesh

Another Passion

My Michigan plate will be in your backyard next month, Sally. Big grin We'll actually be in Pompeno Beach, but I think we're planning on coming to your side of the state to visit my aunt and grandma in Cape Coral at some point as well. May be the last time I'm able to see my grandma. Sad Tanya, I LOVED The Flying Nun when I was a kid. Actually, I think I have a fetish for Sally Field to this day from that dang show! Roll eyes

Rick

I'm here but I'm from Ohio. Hope it's safe Big grin Big grin
                              Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

Lazy idiot

I'm here but I'm from Ohio. Hope it's safe Big grin Big grin
                                Another Central Ohioan! I visit Michigan on occassion, that must be why I opened this thread (about 15 times).

Tick tock