error on miles I have on my active shoes (Read 42 times)

sluggo

John

Eric,

I have a problem with the miles put on my active running shoes.

My log shows that I've logged 216.1 miles on Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 shoes after ALL of my runs from my July 11, 2018 run through the run I completed today.

Can you fix this? If not, will future runs show the correct the correct mi on a new pair of active shoes? I must be getting close to 300 mi on these shoes and I usually replace my shoes after 300 mi.

Hope you can help

John
    www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

HermosaBoy

How many miles should they show? Too high or too low?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

sluggo

John

I don't know. I use RA to log my shoe miles and I am getting bogus data on these shoes. I might be in the 300 mi range. Nuts, maybe 216 is correct but it should change from run to run.

How many miles should they show? Too high or too low?

John

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

an amazing likeness

I don't know. I use RA to log my shoe miles and I am getting bogus data on these shoes. I might be in the 300 mi range. Nuts, maybe 216 is correct but it should change from run to run.

So, why don't you create a new report to show all the workouts you've assigned to these shoes and see if those workouts add up to the miles you see in the equipment list?

log > reports > reports > new search > set timeframe > activity=run > select the equipment in question > search

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm confused. Is there a place where you can see the miles on shoes at the time of any given run? I thought you could only see the total to the current date.

an amazing likeness

I'm confused. Is there a place where you can see the miles on shoes at the time of any given run? I thought you could only see the total to the current date.

You can via a report (search) with date filters set to your target end date.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

sluggo

John

The report is a good idea. Thanks for telling me how to structure the query.

I also think that miles on the shoes is showing correctly in the calendar. It just did not expect the data to show up the way it does. Each calendar entry shows the number of miles completed, total, not the number of miles run on the shoes at a specific date.

If the above seems to be incoherent, it probably is. The good news is that I am seeing the data I want to see and the data seems to be correct. I just didn't understand it.

I don't know how you can deal with questions like this and still be polite. Thank you for your tolerance.

John