Armband for iPhone 6 (Read 69 times)

LitchfieldHills

Topic title is pretty much self explanatory (I think, but I could be wrong).  I am looking for recommendations for an armband for an iPhone 6 to carry along on runs.  If anyone has suggestions besides an armband, I would love to hear those too. Thanks in advance.

Do you need to see the screen? I wear a fitletic belt that fits either the 6 or the 6+, plus there's a 2nd pocket for other stuff. I'm a big fan, but I do not need to see the screen.

MTA: they sell arm bands, but I've neither seen nor used them.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I agree, I like the belt better than an armband. Spibelt is one; I have another brand whose name I don't remember at the moment.

npaden

I've used armbands before and now use the fitletic belt.  I much prefer the belt.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

mt82

You should check Belkin Slim-Fit Plus Armband

Valgirl

I love the Sprigs one....Banjees arm band. It's a stretchy performance fabric - can't see through it but it's very light and cool. Completely different feel from any of the neoprene ones. I wash it after every run just like a cycling glove.

I picked it up at a running event but if you are in Litchfield CT you can get it locally or online as the company is nearby.

I agree, I like the belt better than an armband. Spibelt is one; I have another brand whose name I don't remember at the moment.

+1 on  the Spybelt. It has a  stretchy pocket that can hold an Iphone and keys, best of all, it doesn't shake when I run. I don't even notice it.

sluggo

John

I see that you are not getting much arm band help. I do know people that use a running arm band, I will ask them what they use.

I also use a running belt. I bought this  one from Amazon for just under $27, including shipping. I've used it for over a year and I am happy with it. It holds my iPhone well, I can connect my head phone cable in while running and I still have another pocket for keys, credit card, and other useful stuff.

John
                  www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

runnerdude00

I'll just give my two cents here, but I use the bodyband. Its a harness that beats using an armband it's functional, comforatable and affordable. Here is the link www.bodybandusa.com

Dan