March 9 is National Get Over it Day (Read 122 times)

National "GET OVER IT DAY!" (March 9th) – The WHATEVER Network!

Link is to National Get Over it Day poem and music.

I hope we can all forgive ourselves of something or forget about something holding us back move on and lighten our load.

It's also National Meatball Day. So let something go and have some meatballs.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

I’m married to a girl who thinks Ed Sheeran is cool.

Should I get over it….or divorce her?

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

I’m married to a girl who thinks Ed Sheeran is cool.

Should I get over it….or divorce her?

Maybe some of us should stick to just having meatballs. Major life choices might not be in your wheelhouse right now.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I kind of think that my 2023 resolution should be to make at least one "food holiday" theme meal every week. Tomorrow's popcorn lover's day...I could handle that!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Half Crazy K 2.0

I kind of think that my 2023 resolution should be to make at least one "food holiday" theme meal every week. Tomorrow's popcorn lover's day...I could handle that!

Donut day is June 3. I was working on next year's calendar for work and this was the only food day mentioned.  After seeing that calendar many times,  I really wanted a donut.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Donut day is June 3. I was working on next year's calendar for work and this was the only food day mentioned.  After seeing that calendar many times,  I really wanted a donut.

I think it's kind of crap that my birthday is plum pudding day, but my DH's is margarita day.

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Pi day is coming up soon!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pi day is coming up soon!

I have a colonoscopy, that day. I'm already looking forward to coming home and inhaling pie, as I'll not have had any solid food for nearly 48 hours!

~ Sarah Kay

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

I have a colonoscopy, that day. I'm already looking forward to coming home and inhaling pie, as I'll not have had any solid food for nearly 48 hours!

Inquiring minds want to know, what's the A#1 pie you're going to want after that?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Boston crème, Key lime, and pizza! 

~ Sarah Kay

darkwave

Mother of Cats

You are going to spend 24 hours eating lemon lime jello, and then...you want a key lime pie post-procedure?

I am...surprised.

(I always go for either the Whole Foods hot bar or tacos)

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You are going to spend 24 hours eating lemon lime jello, and then...you want a key lime pie post-procedure?

I am...surprised.

(I always go for either the Whole Foods hot bar or tacos)

Ha, true! I'll be guzzling so much broth and apple juice, too. At least this time I'm doing Suprep, instead of gallons of Miralax + sport drink. This will be my 5th prep in just over 5 years and I decided I was willing to pay out-of-pocket for prep that is less likely to make me feel like vomiting. Next time I may try the pill prep, though I've heard that one is seriously spendy.

~ Sarah Kay

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Thumbs up! FWIW, last time I made broth jello, so that gave me a break from sugar.

When I was a kid, there was this recipe for "finger jello" (fingers were *not* an ingredient), which was a way to make jello that was more firm, so you could eat cubes of it with your fingers. That's how I did the beef-broth jello. I didn't want to say "beef broth finger jello" in one sentence though because people would definitely get the wrong idea about my eating habits.

Good luck tomorrow, and enjoy the post-op feast!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Thumbs up! FWIW, last time I made broth jello, so that gave me a break from sugar.

When I was a kid, there was this recipe for "finger jello" (fingers were *not* an ingredient), which was a way to make jello that was more firm, so you could eat cubes of it with your fingers. That's how I did the beef-broth jello. I didn't want to say "beef broth finger jello" in one sentence though because people would definitely get the wrong idea about my eating habits.

Good luck tomorrow, and enjoy the post-op feast!

I wonder if this is the same as Knox Blox? I was looking for the unflavored gelatin (or pectin) last year. The grocery store staff looked at me like I was crazy.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Next time I might have to try the broth finger gelatin. I’m craving solid food so bad and that would probably help. I am loving the Fanta pineapple gelatin cups, though. They taste just like pineapple Life Savers.

~ Sarah Kay