Quote ? (Read 717 times)

I'm sure this will make you laugh, but how do you reply with a quote?

- Anya

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well, you just hit reply and enter a quote. Here's one of my favorites: "The quality of mercy is not strain'd, It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest; It blesseth him that gives and him that takes..." Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm sure this will make you laugh, but how do you reply with a quote?
        Okay, I'm just being a goofball. When you reply to a message, instead of hitting reply at the bottom of the thread, hit quote in the upper right of the message you wish to quote. The message box will open up, showing something like this: < quote="" pid="3515df0e0f37425ab50e7ce64b2e8b46" />I'm sure this will make you laugh, but how do you reply with a quote?< uote="" /> but without the spaces before and after the < and="" /> signs (I added those in so that the actual text would show up and the quote command would be ignored.) You can also surround any text with < quote="" /> and < uote="" /> (again without the spaces) to put it in a quote box.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Okay, I'm just being a goofball. When you reply to a message, instead of hitting reply at the bottom of the thread, hit quote in the upper right of the message you wish to quote. The message box will open up, showing something like this: < quote="" pid="3515df0e0f37425ab50e7ce64b2e8b46" />I'm sure this will make you laugh, but how do you reply with a quote?< uote="" /> but without the spaces before and after the < and="" /> signs (I added those in so that the actual text would show up and the quote command would be ignored.) You can also surround any text with < quote="" /> and < uote="" /> (again without the spaces) to put it in a quote box.
          Well, let me try ....

- Anya

Wow, that was too easy. Blush

- Anya