Recordng a personal record (Read 830 times)

How do I get something to show up in my 'Personal Best' section? I set a PR in the 1/2 marathon a couple of months ago. Thanks.
    derek

You need to enter the race as a Run Entry and set the type to "Race". I took a quick look at your log and I didn't see any entry that looked like a half-marathon, but I could have missed it.

Derek

Now that was a bath...

Matt - congrats on your PR! Derek - 22 Oct - Duke City half Marathon Claire xxx
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        derek

I see it is set to "Race", but it's still not showing as a PR. Well, I "thought" I knew how to get a PR to show up. I guess I don't really know....

Derek

Wingz

Professional Noob

Derek & mattruns - that's how it's supposed to work. Eric - When I go into mattruns' log, nothing shows under PR's. I go to workouts, and his workouts are listed. I go to sort by "type" so that the "race" entries are clumped, and suddenly *my* workouts are listed. Heh. I doubt mattruns wants my PR's... Roll eyes New bug? Same issue?

Roads were made for journeys...

Derek & mattruns - that's how it's supposed to work. Eric - When I go into mattruns' log, nothing shows under PR's. I go to workouts, and his workouts are listed. I go to sort by "type" so that the "race" entries are clumped, and suddenly *my* workouts are listed. Heh. I doubt mattruns wants my PR's... Roll eyes New bug? Same issue?
              Interesting, I did the same thing and I still saw all of his workouts, including his Half Marathon PR on October 22 at Duke City. Strange.

Runners run

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hrm. Eric, I still get my problem when coming at it from the beta site, but when on main site it sorts fine... but the PR page is still blank even though "race" is clearly a type that he's entered. Was the Oct 22nd race an imported race or one entered directly? Perhaps things in the log just got imported wrong?

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

hrm... that's interesting. I'm getting a blank PR page too. I bet it has something to do with the rewritten code to treat the 26.2 and 26.22 miles as the same. I'm over at my parents for the weekend and can't look into the problem here. The internet connection here isn't too reliable either so I might not respond on a timely manner. I'll take care of it when I get back. eric Smile
                    Thjanks for all the help, everyone. Eric, there's no reason you need to deal with this until after the holidays. The PR will still be there in January. Smile Thanks again.
                      I looked at mattruns troublesome 10/22/06 entry, and noticed something: although the entry appears to be Type "Race", in the Calender view it actually shows as a "Run" (not a "Race"). My race entries shows as "Race" in the Calender view, so I'm guessing that somehow mattruns 10/22/06 entry is being treated as a "Run" not a "Race" -- and therefore it doesn't appear on the PR page.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

eric :)

While looking at Deb's PR problem, I realized the cause of your problem. Your default workout is cycling and not running. The PRs are displayed only for your primary workout. In other words, only your cycling PRs will be displayed. eric Smile
                          That did it! Thanks, Eric.